1. Make your announcement -Talk to your parents and close family in person if possible BEFORE you post it to your social media accounts.
2. Talk to your fiancé about the type of wedding you want to have. Big, small, destination etc.
3. Talk about your budget and decide what you have to spend. This will help you determine what venues and vendors you can afford.
4. Make a rough guest list so you know what venue size you need to fit everyone.
5. Book your vendors. Many vendors book several months in advance, don’t delay!